Friday, September 22, 2006

Racing Against The Rain

Blogging will be light for the next couple of days, as we're trying to get our house and new Power Tool Recreation Facility painted before the Oregon wetlands preservation season starts in earnest. (I'm running out of creative names for the garage, but we should be done with the project soon, so I will stop babbling about our progress, and lack thereof, soon, much to the relief of many, I'm sure. Cutesy "new garage" names will then all be relegated to the Meow archives.) Anyway, since I hope to have paintbrush very firmly in hand this weekend, I don't think I'm going to get too many big science discovery, or political opinion posts written. Laptops and primer don't mix. However, I may toss out something I find amusing in a (hopefully rare) lazy moment, or things I consider particularly self-explanatory. This fits both categories. Egyptian blogger, Big Pharaoh, is fast becoming a personal favorite. If he keeps this up, I may have to put him on the official "My Favorite Links" list.

Update: Here's another BP link. Be sure to see this one. It's great.