Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday Satire

Here's something to keep you amused while I'm busy painting trim on my house. Scrappleface comes to my mailbox, so this satiric look at where terrorists come from was a quick and easy thing to send your way. Sorry I'm not able to spend more time with you all this weekend, but duty calls, and calls, and calls. If this keeps up, I'm going to see about changing my number. Celebrate with us, though. We got the garage and three sides of the house painted yesterday, with nary a raindrop to slow our forward march. It was even really warm, so the paint dried quickly enough I could start on the trim. Progress!!

p.s. If you see anything that I will want to read when I'm back, let me know in the comments. I'm sure I'm missing important world events while the paint dries.