Monday, November 06, 2006

Dining With A Democrat

Since tomorrow is election day, there are an awful lot of of really astute political opinions being served up around the Net, and anyone who's hungry for them can find a smorgasbord. I'm not going to add too much more to the conversation by restating the fact that I think national security is still the dominant issue facing our country. (Although, you'll note I just did it anyway. I just couldn't help myself.) However unnecessary I find the addition of my own opinion into the soup, though, I still think it's worth feeding you all some meat. So, I'm sending you to eat at the table of a very wise Democrat (Orson Scott Card.) Seriously, it's a hearty meal, nutritious and filling, but be prepared, it's going to take you a while to digest it. (It's quite long.) Bon appetit.

Hat tip: IMAO