Saturday, November 04, 2006

I Hope He's Right

Dean Barnett is predicting that the polls-takers aren't taking some of the realities of poll-taking into account when they're taking their polls about how things are going to go at the polls on Tuesday. (Wow, I managed to work variations of "taking" and "polls" into that sentence four times each. Repetition and redundancy points for me!!) Barnett's flying in the face of conventional wisdom, and saying that the Republicans will to do much better than predicted on Tuesday. He's going out on a limb, but he says that he's comfortable on that limb. For the sake of national security, both ours and Iraq's, among many other things, I hope he's right. I may not be entirely happy with the Reps right now, but I can't think of many things more disheartening than Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House.

Hat tip: Instapundit