Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Go Read This

Bill Whittle at Eject! Eject! Eject! only posts once in a blue moon, but what he writes is ALWAYS worth the wait. He put out his latest a couple of days ago. I'll warn you up front: some of it is very harsh, but it's also very insightful. Whittle's posts are generally quite long, and this one is no exception. The topic warrants it, and his treatment of it is thorough. He addresses conspiracy theories and those who believe them, and he doesn't pull any punches.

(I know I've just thrown a bunch of links at you today. I'll try to come up with something more original soon, but I really do think the piece by Whittle is worth your time. Some of what he said makes me uncomfortable, especially his closing thought, but the rest is so very good that I just can't not pass it on.)